Nov 20, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
You can thank Jamie Kelly (@JamieSportsTalk) for getting the scoop, thanks to Murphy’s daughter and her daycare.
One of Kelly’s followers on Twitter sent her a direct message that Murphy was signing with the Indians. Kelly then did some digging and discovered why one of her followers knew the information.
“He said that Murphy’s daughter at daycare was telling all the teachers that her daddy was going to be an Indian,” Kelly said. “They asked Murphy when he picked her up and he confirmed it.”
I hope that exact same thing happens with the Robinson Cano signing too. “My daddy and Jay Z are getting $310 million from some guy named Cashman.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)