Nov 20, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Former Athletics slugger Jose Canseco has had one of the most baffling — yet entertaining — Twitter feeds over the last few years. His feed got a little more interesting today when he tweeted a picture of his car after being pulled over by police. He had goats in his car, for some reason.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Apparently, he was traveling with his girlfriend to shoot a documentary on his “fainting goats”.
If you’d like a taste of Canseco’s best tweets, this list of 20 should suffice.
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 21
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)