Nov 20, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Former Athletics slugger Jose Canseco has had one of the most baffling — yet entertaining — Twitter feeds over the last few years. His feed got a little more interesting today when he tweeted a picture of his car after being pulled over by police. He had goats in his car, for some reason.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Apparently, he was traveling with his girlfriend to shoot a documentary on his “fainting goats”.
If you’d like a taste of Canseco’s best tweets, this list of 20 should suffice.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)