Nov 20, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Former Athletics slugger Jose Canseco has had one of the most baffling — yet entertaining — Twitter feeds over the last few years. His feed got a little more interesting today when he tweeted a picture of his car after being pulled over by police. He had goats in his car, for some reason.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Apparently, he was traveling with his girlfriend to shoot a documentary on his “fainting goats”.
If you’d like a taste of Canseco’s best tweets, this list of 20 should suffice.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)