Nov 20, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Former Athletics slugger Jose Canseco has had one of the most baffling — yet entertaining — Twitter feeds over the last few years. His feed got a little more interesting today when he tweeted a picture of his car after being pulled over by police. He had goats in his car, for some reason.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Apparently, he was traveling with his girlfriend to shoot a documentary on his “fainting goats”.
If you’d like a taste of Canseco’s best tweets, this list of 20 should suffice.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)