Nov 20, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Former Athletics slugger Jose Canseco has had one of the most baffling — yet entertaining — Twitter feeds over the last few years. His feed got a little more interesting today when he tweeted a picture of his car after being pulled over by police. He had goats in his car, for some reason.
Just got pulled over with goats in the car. The cop laughed at our poor goats . Awesome pic.twitter.com/hN1WiE7qDG
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 21, 2013
Apparently, he was traveling with his girlfriend to shoot a documentary on his “fainting goats”.
If you’d like a taste of Canseco’s best tweets, this list of 20 should suffice.
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 18
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use 92
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)