Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The story from the AJC is here. This is the artist’s rendering that accompanies it:
— ajc sports editor (@ajcsportseditor) November 20, 2013
I don’t believe it’s fair to assume anything about the ballpark based on these, as it’s likely just preliminary to see where things go. But I do wonder where the parking is supposed to be.
Because part of leaving Atlanta was because of a lack of parking, right?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17