Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The story from the AJC is here. This is the artist’s rendering that accompanies it:
— ajc sports editor (@ajcsportseditor) November 20, 2013
I don’t believe it’s fair to assume anything about the ballpark based on these, as it’s likely just preliminary to see where things go. But I do wonder where the parking is supposed to be.
Because part of leaving Atlanta was because of a lack of parking, right?
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (114)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)