Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The story from the AJC is here. This is the artist’s rendering that accompanies it:
— ajc sports editor (@ajcsportseditor) November 20, 2013
I don’t believe it’s fair to assume anything about the ballpark based on these, as it’s likely just preliminary to see where things go. But I do wonder where the parking is supposed to be.
Because part of leaving Atlanta was because of a lack of parking, right?
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 28
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 21
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)