Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The story from the AJC is here. This is the artist’s rendering that accompanies it:
— ajc sports editor (@ajcsportseditor) November 20, 2013
I don’t believe it’s fair to assume anything about the ballpark based on these, as it’s likely just preliminary to see where things go. But I do wonder where the parking is supposed to be.
Because part of leaving Atlanta was because of a lack of parking, right?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (94)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)