Nov 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
Here’s a weird story from Philly.com about the Minnesota Twins and the WWE:
Nikki and Brie Bella, born Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace, joined the WWE in 2007. The WWE named them the Bella Twins and trademarked the name, which is a very common practice from the company.
The Twins have apparently taken offense to this trademark and have decided to oppose it. The Twins have filed for an extension in the opposition and have until Feb. 12 to make the opposition official or ask for another extension.
I’d make a lawyer joke here, but Calcaterra might read this.
(And yes, this entire post was merely an excuse for me to mention Tia and Tamera Mowry. Go ahead, sue me.)
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 1
- Wild Card Game: Giants vs. Pirates lineups 4
- The beauty of belief 36
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 40
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)