Nov 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
Here’s a weird story from Philly.com about the Minnesota Twins and the WWE:
Nikki and Brie Bella, born Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace, joined the WWE in 2007. The WWE named them the Bella Twins and trademarked the name, which is a very common practice from the company.
The Twins have apparently taken offense to this trademark and have decided to oppose it. The Twins have filed for an extension in the opposition and have until Feb. 12 to make the opposition official or ask for another extension.
I’d make a lawyer joke here, but Calcaterra might read this.
(And yes, this entire post was merely an excuse for me to mention Tia and Tamera Mowry. Go ahead, sue me.)
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 41
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)