Nov 22, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Yesterday A-Rod’s lawyers said they were going to release all the dirt they have on Major League Baseball to the media some time today. Those plans have changed:
— Steve Eder (@SteveEder) November 22, 2013
I assume the printer jammed or something. Or, perhaps, they have taken a step back and realized that waging a public war like this does nothing to materially advance their client’s interests and only serves to ratchet-up his legal fees, unnecessarily burn bridges and, ultimately, cause people to think less of them and their overall strategy.
Hahaha, nah. It’s probably a printer jam.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)