Nov 22, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Yesterday A-Rod’s lawyers said they were going to release all the dirt they have on Major League Baseball to the media some time today. Those plans have changed:
— Steve Eder (@SteveEder) November 22, 2013
I assume the printer jammed or something. Or, perhaps, they have taken a step back and realized that waging a public war like this does nothing to materially advance their client’s interests and only serves to ratchet-up his legal fees, unnecessarily burn bridges and, ultimately, cause people to think less of them and their overall strategy.
Hahaha, nah. It’s probably a printer jam.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 0
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 19
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 55
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 9
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 171
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (171)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)