Nov 22, 2013, 9:55 AM EST
Datapoint 1: Evan Grant reports that Fielder had a no-trade clause provision which could’ve blocked a trade to the Rangers. He didn’t use it. As the Rangers were one of the teams which courted him in free agency a couple of years ago, he probably had at least some comfort level with them to begin with, but he likely believes regardless that this is a good move for him.
— Prince Fielder (@RealPFielder28) November 22, 2013
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)