Nov 22, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
This makes some sense. Young is coming off of two straight blah seasons (in 2013 he hit .200/.280/.379 with 12 homers and 10 steals). But he does have a good mix of power and speed, and if he can raise that batting average up even as high as .250 he’s not a bad value as an every day center fielder.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)