Nov 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
You all act like you hate the War on Christmas, but tell me, if it were won by the anti-Christmas hordes, wouldn’t we be without awful things like the Mets singing Christmas songs?
OK, I guess that can be an all-purpose holiday/seasonal song, so maybe the War on Christmas is irrelevant here. But someone should at least declare war on ballplayers trying to sing.
But we can keep Justin Turner doing his thing. He’s the absolute best thing about this video.
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 0
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 17
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 78
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 31
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)