Nov 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
You all act like you hate the War on Christmas, but tell me, if it were won by the anti-Christmas hordes, wouldn’t we be without awful things like the Mets singing Christmas songs?
OK, I guess that can be an all-purpose holiday/seasonal song, so maybe the War on Christmas is irrelevant here. But someone should at least declare war on ballplayers trying to sing.
But we can keep Justin Turner doing his thing. He’s the absolute best thing about this video.
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 0
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 21
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 66
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)