Nov 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
You all act like you hate the War on Christmas, but tell me, if it were won by the anti-Christmas hordes, wouldn’t we be without awful things like the Mets singing Christmas songs?
OK, I guess that can be an all-purpose holiday/seasonal song, so maybe the War on Christmas is irrelevant here. But someone should at least declare war on ballplayers trying to sing.
But we can keep Justin Turner doing his thing. He’s the absolute best thing about this video.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 72
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47