Nov 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
You all act like you hate the War on Christmas, but tell me, if it were won by the anti-Christmas hordes, wouldn’t we be without awful things like the Mets singing Christmas songs?
OK, I guess that can be an all-purpose holiday/seasonal song, so maybe the War on Christmas is irrelevant here. But someone should at least declare war on ballplayers trying to sing.
But we can keep Justin Turner doing his thing. He’s the absolute best thing about this video.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 35
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 23
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (204)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)