Dec 2, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) December 2, 2013
Ten million and he would almost certainly not be the Dodgers’ closer. There aren’t many teams who can afford a $10 million setup man, but I guess the Dodgers are one. There also aren’t many teams who would want a $10 million setup man, whether they can afford it or not, but here we are.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (79)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (74)