Dec 10, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
If someone — anyone — has a clue what the Phillies’ grand plan is, I’d love to hear it. I’m sure anyone would:
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) December 10, 2013
I suppose that you could get a lot of building blocks for those guys. But if you’re building, why did you sign Carlos Ruiz and Marlon Byrd and make those other short-term, win-now moves they’ve made so far this offseason?
Seriously: what the heck is Ruben Amaro doing?
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)