Dec 11, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Amaro: “Kendrick has 64 wins. You know how many wins Garza has? 67.”
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) December 11, 2013
A second possibility: he’s just deflecting and thereby defending his guy Kendrick.
A third possibility: he legitimately thinks that their win totals tell us something valuable about these guys as pitchers.
But whatever it was, I bet he’s laughing his head off knowing that he made Bill Baer’s head ‘asplode.
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 7
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 15
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 3
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 34
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 13
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)