Dec 11, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Amaro: “Kendrick has 64 wins. You know how many wins Garza has? 67.”
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) December 11, 2013
A second possibility: he’s just deflecting and thereby defending his guy Kendrick.
A third possibility: he legitimately thinks that their win totals tell us something valuable about these guys as pitchers.
But whatever it was, I bet he’s laughing his head off knowing that he made Bill Baer’s head ‘asplode.
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 3
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 3
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 26
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)