Dec 11, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Amaro: “Kendrick has 64 wins. You know how many wins Garza has? 67.”
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) December 11, 2013
A second possibility: he’s just deflecting and thereby defending his guy Kendrick.
A third possibility: he legitimately thinks that their win totals tell us something valuable about these guys as pitchers.
But whatever it was, I bet he’s laughing his head off knowing that he made Bill Baer’s head ‘asplode.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 1
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 32
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 44
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)