Dec 11, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Amaro: “Kendrick has 64 wins. You know how many wins Garza has? 67.”
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) December 11, 2013
A second possibility: he’s just deflecting and thereby defending his guy Kendrick.
A third possibility: he legitimately thinks that their win totals tell us something valuable about these guys as pitchers.
But whatever it was, I bet he’s laughing his head off knowing that he made Bill Baer’s head ‘asplode.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 1
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 91
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (91)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)