Dec 11, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Amaro: “Kendrick has 64 wins. You know how many wins Garza has? 67.”
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) December 11, 2013
A second possibility: he’s just deflecting and thereby defending his guy Kendrick.
A third possibility: he legitimately thinks that their win totals tell us something valuable about these guys as pitchers.
But whatever it was, I bet he’s laughing his head off knowing that he made Bill Baer’s head ‘asplode.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)