Dec 13, 2013, 11:33 AM EST
The handsome manager post from the other day made its way around the Winter Meetings lobby on Tuesday and Wednesday. That inspired MLB Network to invite me on the “Hot Stove” show yesterday morning to talk about it all. The highlight? A fist-bump with Harold Reynolds:
That’s going in the scrapbook. Oh, and here’s the segment. Larger version here, if you can handle that much handsomeness.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)