Dec 13, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
The handsome manager post from the other day made its way around the Winter Meetings lobby on Tuesday and Wednesday. That inspired MLB Network to invite me on the “Hot Stove” show yesterday morning to talk about it all. The highlight? A fist-bump with Harold Reynolds:
That’s going in the scrapbook. Oh, and here’s the segment. Larger version here, if you can handle that much handsomeness.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)