Dec 14, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
We told you last month that WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon was planning to send championship belts to 2013 Cy Young Award winners Max Scherzer and Clayton Kershaw. Well, Scherzer has received his and decided to show it off on his Twitter account this afternoon:
Pretty snazzy. Now if Scherzer starts wearing a robe to the mound and yells “woo” after every strikeout, I’ll be really impressed. Gotta play the part, you know.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)