Dec 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez netted $15 million on the sale of his Miami Beach home earlier this year. Now he’s looking to make a cool million for carrying and then flipping a condo for only six months. From Realtor.com:
Rodriguez is asking $3.2 million for a unit in Mei Condominiums, an Asian-inspired luxury high-rise on the outskirts of Biscayne Bay. Less than six months ago the New York Yankees star paid $2.1 million for the condo.
Miami Condo Investments reports that Rodriguez commissioned renowned designer Briggs Edward Solomon to do a complete renovation of the unit shortly after buying the property in June. The three-bedroom, four-bathroom home now sports a whitewashed-modern design with hardwood flooring, contemporary finishes and walls of glass overlooking the Atlantic.
Major League Baseball: If you strike A-Rod down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll have more time to flip real estate.
Go check out the pics of the A-Rod condo. In case you’re in the market, that is.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 17
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 29
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)