Dec 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez netted $15 million on the sale of his Miami Beach home earlier this year. Now he’s looking to make a cool million for carrying and then flipping a condo for only six months. From Realtor.com:
Rodriguez is asking $3.2 million for a unit in Mei Condominiums, an Asian-inspired luxury high-rise on the outskirts of Biscayne Bay. Less than six months ago the New York Yankees star paid $2.1 million for the condo.
Miami Condo Investments reports that Rodriguez commissioned renowned designer Briggs Edward Solomon to do a complete renovation of the unit shortly after buying the property in June. The three-bedroom, four-bathroom home now sports a whitewashed-modern design with hardwood flooring, contemporary finishes and walls of glass overlooking the Atlantic.
Major League Baseball: If you strike A-Rod down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll have more time to flip real estate.
Go check out the pics of the A-Rod condo. In case you’re in the market, that is.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)