Dec 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez netted $15 million on the sale of his Miami Beach home earlier this year. Now he’s looking to make a cool million for carrying and then flipping a condo for only six months. From Realtor.com:
Rodriguez is asking $3.2 million for a unit in Mei Condominiums, an Asian-inspired luxury high-rise on the outskirts of Biscayne Bay. Less than six months ago the New York Yankees star paid $2.1 million for the condo.
Miami Condo Investments reports that Rodriguez commissioned renowned designer Briggs Edward Solomon to do a complete renovation of the unit shortly after buying the property in June. The three-bedroom, four-bathroom home now sports a whitewashed-modern design with hardwood flooring, contemporary finishes and walls of glass overlooking the Atlantic.
Major League Baseball: If you strike A-Rod down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll have more time to flip real estate.
Go check out the pics of the A-Rod condo. In case you’re in the market, that is.
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 4
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 30
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 19
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)