Dec 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EST
Alex Rodriguez netted $15 million on the sale of his Miami Beach home earlier this year. Now he’s looking to make a cool million for carrying and then flipping a condo for only six months. From Realtor.com:
Rodriguez is asking $3.2 million for a unit in Mei Condominiums, an Asian-inspired luxury high-rise on the outskirts of Biscayne Bay. Less than six months ago the New York Yankees star paid $2.1 million for the condo.
Miami Condo Investments reports that Rodriguez commissioned renowned designer Briggs Edward Solomon to do a complete renovation of the unit shortly after buying the property in June. The three-bedroom, four-bathroom home now sports a whitewashed-modern design with hardwood flooring, contemporary finishes and walls of glass overlooking the Atlantic.
Major League Baseball: If you strike A-Rod down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll have more time to flip real estate.
Go check out the pics of the A-Rod condo. In case you’re in the market, that is.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)