Dec 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez netted $15 million on the sale of his Miami Beach home earlier this year. Now he’s looking to make a cool million for carrying and then flipping a condo for only six months. From Realtor.com:
Rodriguez is asking $3.2 million for a unit in Mei Condominiums, an Asian-inspired luxury high-rise on the outskirts of Biscayne Bay. Less than six months ago the New York Yankees star paid $2.1 million for the condo.
Miami Condo Investments reports that Rodriguez commissioned renowned designer Briggs Edward Solomon to do a complete renovation of the unit shortly after buying the property in June. The three-bedroom, four-bathroom home now sports a whitewashed-modern design with hardwood flooring, contemporary finishes and walls of glass overlooking the Atlantic.
Major League Baseball: If you strike A-Rod down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll have more time to flip real estate.
Go check out the pics of the A-Rod condo. In case you’re in the market, that is.
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (92)