Dec 17, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Bored? Cold? Stressed by the holidays and your team’s lack of good hot stove moves? Never fear, Japanese variety shows are here. Featuring future MLBer — we think, anyway — Masahiro Tanaka, doing silly dances:
Thanks to Dan Zinski at FanSided for finding this gem, and thanks to HBT reader NatsLady for pointing it out to me.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)