Dec 17, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Bored? Cold? Stressed by the holidays and your team’s lack of good hot stove moves? Never fear, Japanese variety shows are here. Featuring future MLBer — we think, anyway — Masahiro Tanaka, doing silly dances:
Thanks to Dan Zinski at FanSided for finding this gem, and thanks to HBT reader NatsLady for pointing it out to me.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (87)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (84)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (75)