Dec 17, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig may not play the game the right way and all of that noise, but he’s working hard this offseason:
I don’t know if running with parachutes tied to your back is a common athletic training technique. But even if it is, it’s 100 times more fun to watch Yasiel Puig do it.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)