Dec 23, 2013, 9:59 AM EDT
Here’s an idea: rather than listen to a play-by-play guy try to explain to us how players are probably feeling, rather than having a sideline reporter ask vapid questions, and rather than cutting away for a bunch of reactions of people we don’t care a lick about, let’s just wire up a player from the winning team next year and just broadcast this kind of thing in the deciding game of the World Series?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)