Dec 26, 2013, 9:50 AM EST
Chris Narveson, who was a mid-rotation starter for the Brewers in 2010 and 2011 before injuries derailed him, has agreed to a deal with the Tokyo Yakult Swallows in Japan.
According to the Japan Times his deal is worth $850,000 for one season and the 33-year-old left-hander can also earn further incentives.
Narveson totaled just 11 innings in the majors during the past two seasons after starting 28 games for Milwaukee in back-to-back years.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (83)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)