Dec 26, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
Chris Narveson, who was a mid-rotation starter for the Brewers in 2010 and 2011 before injuries derailed him, has agreed to a deal with the Tokyo Yakult Swallows in Japan.
According to the Japan Times his deal is worth $850,000 for one season and the 33-year-old left-hander can also earn further incentives.
Narveson totaled just 11 innings in the majors during the past two seasons after starting 28 games for Milwaukee in back-to-back years.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59