Dec 26, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
Chris Narveson, who was a mid-rotation starter for the Brewers in 2010 and 2011 before injuries derailed him, has agreed to a deal with the Tokyo Yakult Swallows in Japan.
According to the Japan Times his deal is worth $850,000 for one season and the 33-year-old left-hander can also earn further incentives.
Narveson totaled just 11 innings in the majors during the past two seasons after starting 28 games for Milwaukee in back-to-back years.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (85)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (80)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (75)