Dec 26, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
You’ll recall that, in what I feel is an inspired act of civil disobedience, Deadspin purchased a Hall of Fame vote from a BBWAA member. You can now help them cast that vote.
It’s in the form of a reader poll. Vote for Barry Bonds. Vote for Moises Alou. Vote for whoever you want. The BBWAA member has agreed to vote how Deadspin’s readers decide he or she should.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39