Dec 26, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
You’ll recall that, in what I feel is an inspired act of civil disobedience, Deadspin purchased a Hall of Fame vote from a BBWAA member. You can now help them cast that vote.
It’s in the form of a reader poll. Vote for Barry Bonds. Vote for Moises Alou. Vote for whoever you want. The BBWAA member has agreed to vote how Deadspin’s readers decide he or she should.
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 3
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 75
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 121
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 21
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (119)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)