Dec 26, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
You’ll recall that, in what I feel is an inspired act of civil disobedience, Deadspin purchased a Hall of Fame vote from a BBWAA member. You can now help them cast that vote.
It’s in the form of a reader poll. Vote for Barry Bonds. Vote for Moises Alou. Vote for whoever you want. The BBWAA member has agreed to vote how Deadspin’s readers decide he or she should.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8