Dec 28, 2013, 12:03 PM EDT
Courtesy of the official Twitter account of the Yankees media relations department, here’s a look at Yankee Stadium for today’s Pinstripe Bowl between Notre Dame and Rutgers. Kickoff is just a few minutes away.
It’s still weird to see a football field at Yankee Stadium, but the scene isn’t nearly as striking as last year when there was snow on the ground. This is downright pleasant in comparison. Shame we still have to wait a little over three months for baseball to be played there again.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 14
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)