Dec 28, 2013, 12:03 PM EDT
Courtesy of the official Twitter account of the Yankees media relations department, here’s a look at Yankee Stadium for today’s Pinstripe Bowl between Notre Dame and Rutgers. Kickoff is just a few minutes away.
It’s still weird to see a football field at Yankee Stadium, but the scene isn’t nearly as striking as last year when there was snow on the ground. This is downright pleasant in comparison. Shame we still have to wait a little over three months for baseball to be played there again.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 7
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 26
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)