Jan 2, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Lots of teams are, but now that he’s posted it’s worth keeping track of who is actually going to be in on the bidding. The Angels are one of those teams, says Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)