Jan 3, 2014, 4:27 PM EDT
Mark Sheldon of MLB.com says …
— Mark Sheldon (@m_sheldon) January 3, 2014
Maybe he’s just cursed to roam Ohio for all of his days? I have some familiarity with that, so Grady, if the Reds are your only option, talk to me. I can help you cope.
Anyway, hasn’t played in the big leagues since 2011. He hasn’t played a full season since 2008. If he were to actually crack an Opening Day roster he’d have to be the leading candidate for Comeback Player of the Year Award, no?
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 12
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 28
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 91
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)