Jan 3, 2014, 4:27 PM EDT
Mark Sheldon of MLB.com says …
— Mark Sheldon (@m_sheldon) January 3, 2014
Maybe he’s just cursed to roam Ohio for all of his days? I have some familiarity with that, so Grady, if the Reds are your only option, talk to me. I can help you cope.
Anyway, hasn’t played in the big leagues since 2011. He hasn’t played a full season since 2008. If he were to actually crack an Opening Day roster he’d have to be the leading candidate for Comeback Player of the Year Award, no?
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 35
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 58
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)