Jan 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Wednesday is the big day for the 2014 inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. No one made the cut last year, but there are locks this time around (read: Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas), not to mention candidates from last year who could sneak in this time around (Mike Piazza).
So how will you prepare? Try reading Joe Posnanski’s Massive Hall of Fame post (actual title) and then coming here to chat with him at 3 pm ET. He’ll be here, hosting a live chat below.
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 21
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 10
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 47
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)