Jan 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Wednesday is the big day for the 2014 inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. No one made the cut last year, but there are locks this time around (read: Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas), not to mention candidates from last year who could sneak in this time around (Mike Piazza).
So how will you prepare? Try reading Joe Posnanski’s Massive Hall of Fame post (actual title) and then coming here to chat with him at 3 pm ET. He’ll be here, hosting a live chat below.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 22
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (128)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (103)