Jan 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Wednesday is the big day for the 2014 inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. No one made the cut last year, but there are locks this time around (read: Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas), not to mention candidates from last year who could sneak in this time around (Mike Piazza).
So how will you prepare? Try reading Joe Posnanski’s Massive Hall of Fame post (actual title) and then coming here to chat with him at 3 pm ET. He’ll be here, hosting a live chat below.
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 49
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 147
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (149)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)