Jan 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Wednesday is the big day for the 2014 inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. No one made the cut last year, but there are locks this time around (read: Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas), not to mention candidates from last year who could sneak in this time around (Mike Piazza).
So how will you prepare? Try reading Joe Posnanski’s Massive Hall of Fame post (actual title) and then coming here to chat with him at 3 pm ET. He’ll be here, hosting a live chat below.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 40
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 29
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 78
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week (80)