Jan 7, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Kay Adams and I talk about that. I got four: Maddux, Glavine, Thomas and Rush. Maybe they didn’t have a Led Zeppelin peak, but they certainly had a Jack Morris consistency.
And complicated time signatures too.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)