Jan 7, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested last month for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone along a stretch of Florida highway called Alligator Alley. Now the Florida Highway Patrol has released the dash cam footage of that bust. It’s not all that exciting, unless you’re into wailing mothers and pink jean shorts.
The speeding offense was Puig’s second. In April 2013, he was caught driving 97 mph in a 50 mph zone in Tennessee. Those charges were dismissed after the 23-year-old Cuba native performed community service.
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 38
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 10
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)