Jan 7, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested last month for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone along a stretch of Florida highway called Alligator Alley. Now the Florida Highway Patrol has released the dash cam footage of that bust. It’s not all that exciting, unless you’re into wailing mothers and pink jean shorts.
The speeding offense was Puig’s second. In April 2013, he was caught driving 97 mph in a 50 mph zone in Tennessee. Those charges were dismissed after the 23-year-old Cuba native performed community service.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 27
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 4
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 101
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)