Jan 7, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested last month for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone along a stretch of Florida highway called Alligator Alley. Now the Florida Highway Patrol has released the dash cam footage of that bust. It’s not all that exciting, unless you’re into wailing mothers and pink jean shorts.
The speeding offense was Puig’s second. In April 2013, he was caught driving 97 mph in a 50 mph zone in Tennessee. Those charges were dismissed after the 23-year-old Cuba native performed community service.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 10
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 156
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39