Jan 7, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested last month for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone along a stretch of Florida highway called Alligator Alley. Now the Florida Highway Patrol has released the dash cam footage of that bust. It’s not all that exciting, unless you’re into wailing mothers and pink jean shorts.
The speeding offense was Puig’s second. In April 2013, he was caught driving 97 mph in a 50 mph zone in Tennessee. Those charges were dismissed after the 23-year-old Cuba native performed community service.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 60
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 6
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 67
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (76)