Jan 7, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested last month for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone along a stretch of Florida highway called Alligator Alley. Now the Florida Highway Patrol has released the dash cam footage of that bust. It’s not all that exciting, unless you’re into wailing mothers and pink jean shorts.
The speeding offense was Puig’s second. In April 2013, he was caught driving 97 mph in a 50 mph zone in Tennessee. Those charges were dismissed after the 23-year-old Cuba native performed community service.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 13
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)