Jan 8, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
Three are in, everyone else is out. But lots of votes were cast up and down the ballot, and here they are. Everyone above 75% is in, everyone who did not get 75% but did receive above 5% will be on the ballot next year, with the exception of Jack Morris, who is no longer eligible for election by the BBWAA:
Congratulations, Kenny Rogers. Somebody out there loves you.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)