Jan 11, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
And now, for the really big news.
Elvis Andrus made an appearance today at the Rangers’ caravan event in Frisco, Texas. And he used the occasion to show off his new Abraham Lincoln-inspired beard. Check it out below, courtesy of Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas:
No word on if Andrus plans to wear a stovepipe hat on the field this season.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (149)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)