Jan 11, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
And now, for the really big news.
Elvis Andrus made an appearance today at the Rangers’ caravan event in Frisco, Texas. And he used the occasion to show off his new Abraham Lincoln-inspired beard. Check it out below, courtesy of Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas:
No word on if Andrus plans to wear a stovepipe hat on the field this season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)