Jan 11, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
And now, for the really big news.
Elvis Andrus made an appearance today at the Rangers’ caravan event in Frisco, Texas. And he used the occasion to show off his new Abraham Lincoln-inspired beard. Check it out below, courtesy of Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas:
No word on if Andrus plans to wear a stovepipe hat on the field this season.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 0
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 34
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 61
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15