Jan 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Kinda doesn’t matter what the numbers are. Get a load of this:
— Michael Velasquez (@mike_v_23) January 15, 2014
Someone open a window. Gettin’ hot in here.
Seriously, though, this is what Sandoval looked like at the end of the season:
We joke a lot, but really, Pablo Sandoval is in The Best Shape of His Life. The Best DAMN Shape of His Life.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69