Jan 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Kinda doesn’t matter what the numbers are. Get a load of this:
— Michael Velasquez (@mike_v_23) January 15, 2014
Someone open a window. Gettin’ hot in here.
Seriously, though, this is what Sandoval looked like at the end of the season:
We joke a lot, but really, Pablo Sandoval is in The Best Shape of His Life. The Best DAMN Shape of His Life.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 3
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 47
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105