Jan 18, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Just a reminder that Michael Clair’s annual charity blogathon is going on right now at Old Time Family Baseball.
For those unaware, Michael is making one freshly-written post every 30 minutes for 24 hours in order to raise money for Doctors Without Borders. He’s already several hours in and there’s plenty of great content, the latest of which looks into the mystery of Frank Thomas’ smile. Michael will get some much-deserved rest after his marathon blogging day is over, but a long list of familiar names (including our own Craig Calcaterra) will take over until Monday morning. This is the third year of the blogathon and it’s good fun for a very worthy cause.
Check it out and consider donating. Even giving one dollar puts you in the mix to win some sweet prizes.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 32
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 9
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)