Jan 18, 2014, 4:31 PM EST
Just a reminder that Michael Clair’s annual charity blogathon is going on right now at Old Time Family Baseball.
For those unaware, Michael is making one freshly-written post every 30 minutes for 24 hours in order to raise money for Doctors Without Borders. He’s already several hours in and there’s plenty of great content, the latest of which looks into the mystery of Frank Thomas’ smile. Michael will get some much-deserved rest after his marathon blogging day is over, but a long list of familiar names (including our own Craig Calcaterra) will take over until Monday morning. This is the third year of the blogathon and it’s good fun for a very worthy cause.
Check it out and consider donating. Even giving one dollar puts you in the mix to win some sweet prizes.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 16
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 49
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)