Jan 20, 2014, 1:49 PM EDT
Ramirez, 30, hit .345/.402/.638 batting line with 20 home runs, 10 stolen bases and 62 runs scored in 86 games last season for Los Angeles. When healthy, he’s insanely valuable. And, given how thin shortstop is around the game these days, he’s going to be pretty expensive too. But this is the Dodgers we’re talking about here, so they can make it happen.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)