Jan 21, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
As of last night Gaudin was said to be deciding between a handful of teams. He has experience in the rotation and bullpen, throwing 97 innings with a 3.06 ERA and 88/40 K/BB ratio in a split role for the Giants last season.
If he makes the team out of spring training it’ll likely be as a reliever, but Gaudin gives the Phillies a nice fallback option should any of the starters go down with an injury.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)