Jan 21, 2014, 6:32 AM EDT
It’s in Newport Coast in Orange County. It’s listing for $1,799,000 and it’s currently noted as “sale pending,” but if you swoop in with a higher offer I’m sure Weaver will listen.
Oh, and like just about every other ballplayer’s house it’s decorated like a model home either because he has no taste or because he moved out already and allowed his realtor to neutrally stage it to within an inch of its life.
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 1
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)