Jan 21, 2014, 6:32 AM EDT
It’s in Newport Coast in Orange County. It’s listing for $1,799,000 and it’s currently noted as “sale pending,” but if you swoop in with a higher offer I’m sure Weaver will listen.
Oh, and like just about every other ballplayer’s house it’s decorated like a model home either because he has no taste or because he moved out already and allowed his realtor to neutrally stage it to within an inch of its life.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 3
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 136
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (137)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)