Jan 21, 2014, 6:32 AM EDT
It’s in Newport Coast in Orange County. It’s listing for $1,799,000 and it’s currently noted as “sale pending,” but if you swoop in with a higher offer I’m sure Weaver will listen.
Oh, and like just about every other ballplayer’s house it’s decorated like a model home either because he has no taste or because he moved out already and allowed his realtor to neutrally stage it to within an inch of its life.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 47
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 65
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (99)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (95)