Jan 22, 2014, 1:49 PM EST
One thing is for sure: his pitching repertoire is different than a lot of Japanese pitchers. I talked to Dave Briggs and Carolyn Manno about it on “SportsDash” this afternoon.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)