Jan 24, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Baseball’s third most handsome manager will have his job for some time now: The White Sox have announced that they’ve signed Robin Ventura to a multi-year contract extension. The details are not yet known.
Ventura, who is 148-176 as White Sox manager, was entering the last year of his contract. He’s now lost his lame duck status and can feel a bit more comfortable as the Sox build back toward contention.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)