Jan 24, 2014, 8:09 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports is reporting that the Yankees have traded lefty David Huff to the Giants for cash considerations. The Yankees had acquired Huff by claiming him off waivers from the Indians in late May last season.
In 34 2/3 innings split between two spot starts and nine relief appearances, Huff posted a 5.50 ERA. He has always been prone to giving up home runs, so a move to the spacious confines of AT&T Park might be beneficial for the 29-year-old.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 11
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 26
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 50
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)