Jan 30, 2014, 1:40 PM EST
The first was a classic. The second, not so much, but it’s getting a lot more love recently for some reason. The third was a hot mess. So how about a fourth “Major League” movie?
Uecker on possibility of Major League 4: “They’re talking about it. Have asked me if I’d be in for it. I told them I would.”
— Tom (@Haudricourt) January 30, 2014
Given how Hollywood works, “talking about it” could mean anything and usually means nothing. But maybe this is happening. If so, I can’t imagine it being anything good unless it was a complete and total reboot. Because really, who wants to go see Charlie Sheen in anything these days?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)