Jan 30, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
The first was a classic. The second, not so much, but it’s getting a lot more love recently for some reason. The third was a hot mess. So how about a fourth “Major League” movie?
Uecker on possibility of Major League 4: “They’re talking about it. Have asked me if I’d be in for it. I told them I would.”
— Tom (@Haudricourt) January 30, 2014
Given how Hollywood works, “talking about it” could mean anything and usually means nothing. But maybe this is happening. If so, I can’t imagine it being anything good unless it was a complete and total reboot. Because really, who wants to go see Charlie Sheen in anything these days?
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 160
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (160)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)