Jan 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Hmmm . . .
#Dodgers ’14 marketing slogan: “Live. Breathe. Blue.” Discuss.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2014
In my experience, if you breathe, you don’t turn blue. But maybe I’m missing the nuances.
Or, maybe it’s backwards and rather than a marketing slogan it’s instructions to people who are suffocating? Maybe?
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 289
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (289)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)