Jan 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Hmmm . . .
#Dodgers ’14 marketing slogan: “Live. Breathe. Blue.” Discuss.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2014
In my experience, if you breathe, you don’t turn blue. But maybe I’m missing the nuances.
Or, maybe it’s backwards and rather than a marketing slogan it’s instructions to people who are suffocating? Maybe?
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 5
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 71
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 10
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 172
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (177)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)