Jan 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Hmmm . . .
#Dodgers ’14 marketing slogan: “Live. Breathe. Blue.” Discuss.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2014
In my experience, if you breathe, you don’t turn blue. But maybe I’m missing the nuances.
Or, maybe it’s backwards and rather than a marketing slogan it’s instructions to people who are suffocating? Maybe?
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)