Jan 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Hmmm . . .
#Dodgers ’14 marketing slogan: “Live. Breathe. Blue.” Discuss.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2014
In my experience, if you breathe, you don’t turn blue. But maybe I’m missing the nuances.
Or, maybe it’s backwards and rather than a marketing slogan it’s instructions to people who are suffocating? Maybe?
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 44
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 28
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 28
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 61
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)