Jan 31, 2014, 4:34 PM EDT
Well, you can’t unless the contract currently on it falls through. But I doubt you have the money anyway. You can go to Realtor.com and gawk at it however. Especially the Carlos Beltran-as-a-Met mural:
I’d probably keep that if I were the buyer. Maybe put a big Adam Wainwright mural on the opposite wall. Hard to say.
Anyway go check out his pad, which is selling for just under $5 million after sitting on the market for quite some time following his leaving the Mets. And yes, he’s back in the New York area now, but I assume he’s going to get something more convenient to the Bronx.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 2
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 113
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 3
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 26
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (113)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)