Jan 31, 2014, 4:34 PM EDT
Well, you can’t unless the contract currently on it falls through. But I doubt you have the money anyway. You can go to Realtor.com and gawk at it however. Especially the Carlos Beltran-as-a-Met mural:
I’d probably keep that if I were the buyer. Maybe put a big Adam Wainwright mural on the opposite wall. Hard to say.
Anyway go check out his pad, which is selling for just under $5 million after sitting on the market for quite some time following his leaving the Mets. And yes, he’s back in the New York area now, but I assume he’s going to get something more convenient to the Bronx.
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 0
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 31
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 53
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 96
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)