Jan 31, 2014, 4:34 PM EDT
Well, you can’t unless the contract currently on it falls through. But I doubt you have the money anyway. You can go to Realtor.com and gawk at it however. Especially the Carlos Beltran-as-a-Met mural:
I’d probably keep that if I were the buyer. Maybe put a big Adam Wainwright mural on the opposite wall. Hard to say.
Anyway go check out his pad, which is selling for just under $5 million after sitting on the market for quite some time following his leaving the Mets. And yes, he’s back in the New York area now, but I assume he’s going to get something more convenient to the Bronx.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (111)