Jan 31, 2014, 4:34 PM EDT
Well, you can’t unless the contract currently on it falls through. But I doubt you have the money anyway. You can go to Realtor.com and gawk at it however. Especially the Carlos Beltran-as-a-Met mural:
I’d probably keep that if I were the buyer. Maybe put a big Adam Wainwright mural on the opposite wall. Hard to say.
Anyway go check out his pad, which is selling for just under $5 million after sitting on the market for quite some time following his leaving the Mets. And yes, he’s back in the New York area now, but I assume he’s going to get something more convenient to the Bronx.
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 10
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (198)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)