Feb 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
GQ magazine threw a Super Bowl party last night. Tigers right-hander Justin Verlander was among those in attendance and the New York Daily News reports that he was “cozying up to” model (and former/current/whatever girlfriend) Kate Upton.
Under normal circumstances I might make fun of Verlander’s outfit in that picture, but a) obviously it has worked well enough for him, and b) it’s Saturday night and I’m posting this, so I’ll just shut up.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 48
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 28
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 29
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 61
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)