Feb 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
GQ magazine threw a Super Bowl party last night. Tigers right-hander Justin Verlander was among those in attendance and the New York Daily News reports that he was “cozying up to” model (and former/current/whatever girlfriend) Kate Upton.
Under normal circumstances I might make fun of Verlander’s outfit in that picture, but a) obviously it has worked well enough for him, and b) it’s Saturday night and I’m posting this, so I’ll just shut up.
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 0
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 29
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 49
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)