Feb 3, 2014, 9:58 AM EDT
I’d like to think Mark Teixeira was just trolling Broncos fans here, but I don’t know.
Please nobody tell me who won the #SuperBowl. I recorded it and am looking forward to watching what I expect will be a very close game.
— Mark Teixeira (@teixeiramark25) February 3, 2014
Best part is the very first Twitter response is to tell him who won. Followed by people yelling at the guy for telling Teixeira who won. They got Tex’s back.
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)