Feb 3, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
The Dbacks have locked up the brain trust:
— Arizona Diamondbacks (@Dbacks) February 3, 2014
I love the use of “terms not disclosed.” That’s usually said by the reporter when the source of the news does not disclose the terms. Here it’s the Dbacks themselves, passively, saying that the terms aren’t disclosed. They could more accurately say “we’re not telling you the terms.” Then we can say “terms not disclosed.
Anyway, Towers and Gibby are going to be around for a while.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)