Feb 4, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
I know this is usually Calcaterra’s beat, but as someone moving in a couple weeks and currently trying to rent out his house this is also suddenly an area of interest for me too.
According to the newspaper he originally bought the 3,828-square foot, 44th-floor penthouse–with two parking spaces!–in 2006 for $2.65 million and listed it for $2.95 million now, settling for slightly less after leaving it on the market for nearly six months.
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 34
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 16
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 20
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 90
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 77
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)