Feb 4, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
I know this is usually Calcaterra’s beat, but as someone moving in a couple weeks and currently trying to rent out his house this is also suddenly an area of interest for me too.
According to the newspaper he originally bought the 3,828-square foot, 44th-floor penthouse–with two parking spaces!–in 2006 for $2.65 million and listed it for $2.95 million now, settling for slightly less after leaving it on the market for nearly six months.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 56
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)