Feb 4, 2014, 5:46 AM EST
If you do, you’re in luck! And it’ll only set you back $28,500 a month in rent:
Set high atop a private bluff, the Tuscan-style spread known as “Villa Della Pace” has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, indoor-outdoor living spaces and a guest house. Inside, high-end finishes run throughout the home and range from teak-framed doors to walnut and limestone flooring to a grand foyer with vaulted ceilings.
Leading away from the athlete’s home, a private terrace opens onto a serene, backyard setting complete with marble-lined courtyards, various patios, a fireplace, a hot tub and a swimming pool overlooking Phoenix Lake and the rolling green hills of Mt. Tamaplais.
Much like its owner, the house costs a lot more than it’s worth. Zito has been trying to sell it for a couple of years now, originally listing it at $11.5 million and slowly dropping the price, only to find no takers. Now he’s renting it out. Sure, it’s big, but get 20-30 people to go in together, move in some bunk beds and it could be a totally rad group home. Maybe for your post-college crew.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 70
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 40
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 21
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)