Feb 4, 2014, 5:46 AM EST
If you do, you’re in luck! And it’ll only set you back $28,500 a month in rent:
Set high atop a private bluff, the Tuscan-style spread known as “Villa Della Pace” has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, indoor-outdoor living spaces and a guest house. Inside, high-end finishes run throughout the home and range from teak-framed doors to walnut and limestone flooring to a grand foyer with vaulted ceilings.
Leading away from the athlete’s home, a private terrace opens onto a serene, backyard setting complete with marble-lined courtyards, various patios, a fireplace, a hot tub and a swimming pool overlooking Phoenix Lake and the rolling green hills of Mt. Tamaplais.
Much like its owner, the house costs a lot more than it’s worth. Zito has been trying to sell it for a couple of years now, originally listing it at $11.5 million and slowly dropping the price, only to find no takers. Now he’s renting it out. Sure, it’s big, but get 20-30 people to go in together, move in some bunk beds and it could be a totally rad group home. Maybe for your post-college crew.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 13
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 81
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (82)