Feb 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
On the one hand: my biggest objection to ever getting a tattoo is that I can’t think of anything I could commit to that I one day wouldn’t regret or be embarrassed by or something. Say what you want about Jonny Gomes‘ tattoo, but you know he’ll cherish the 2013 season and World Series until the day he dies.
On the other hand: yeah, you can say a lot about this tattoo.
How sick is this?! pic.twitter.com/ADLNlj0q2q
Gomes it is pic.twitter.com/3xdV8NP9GG
— Mike Napoli (@MikeNapoli25) February 7, 2014
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)