Feb 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
On the one hand: my biggest objection to ever getting a tattoo is that I can’t think of anything I could commit to that I one day wouldn’t regret or be embarrassed by or something. Say what you want about Jonny Gomes‘ tattoo, but you know he’ll cherish the 2013 season and World Series until the day he dies.
On the other hand: yeah, you can say a lot about this tattoo.
How sick is this?! pic.twitter.com/ADLNlj0q2q
Gomes it is pic.twitter.com/3xdV8NP9GG
— Mike Napoli (@MikeNapoli25) February 7, 2014
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)