Feb 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
On the one hand: my biggest objection to ever getting a tattoo is that I can’t think of anything I could commit to that I one day wouldn’t regret or be embarrassed by or something. Say what you want about Jonny Gomes‘ tattoo, but you know he’ll cherish the 2013 season and World Series until the day he dies.
On the other hand: yeah, you can say a lot about this tattoo.
How sick is this?! pic.twitter.com/ADLNlj0q2q
Gomes it is pic.twitter.com/3xdV8NP9GG
— Mike Napoli (@MikeNapoli25) February 7, 2014
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 16
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 71
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 46
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48