Feb 9, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Jon Morosi of FOX Sports is reporting that free agent lefty Nate Robertson is looking for work as a reliever and has spoken with several clubs. Robertson, 36, hasn’t appeared in the Majors since September 8, 2010, when he allowed six runs in two-thirds of an inning for the Phillies against the Marlins.
Robertson, however, posted good results for the Rangers at Triple-A Round Rock. The lefty finished with a 3.04 ERA on 50 1/3 innings, all in relief. He held left-handed hitters to a .213 average.
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 22
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 15
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 78
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 53
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (280)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)