Feb 9, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Jon Morosi of FOX Sports is reporting that free agent lefty Nate Robertson is looking for work as a reliever and has spoken with several clubs. Robertson, 36, hasn’t appeared in the Majors since September 8, 2010, when he allowed six runs in two-thirds of an inning for the Phillies against the Marlins.
Robertson, however, posted good results for the Rangers at Triple-A Round Rock. The lefty finished with a 3.04 ERA on 50 1/3 innings, all in relief. He held left-handed hitters to a .213 average.
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 65
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 75
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 69
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 100
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (101)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (100)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)